RECIPE QUANTITIES ARE FOR TWO SERVINGS:
• Work on ± 120 gm Pork fillet per serving.
• Work on ± 100 gm mushroom per serving.
• Increase the other ingredients proportionately if preparing a meal for
more than two servings.
The timing in this dish is very important. The pork and mushrooms must be
cooked in such a way that they are both finished cooking at exactly the same
1. Slice the pork into ± 20 mm cubes.
2. Slice the mushrooms into ± 20 mm cubes.
3. In a thick based pot, melt ½ the butter on a med-high temperature.
4. Brown the pork on all sides, small amounts at a time.
5. Once so browned, return all the pork to the pot, reduce the heat and
allow the pork to cook thru.
6. In a second pot, sauté the garlic, the diced onion and the mushrooms.
7. With both pots finished cooking, add the mushrooms to the pork.
8. Season with the pepper and ground clove.
9. Add the whisky and mix into the pork and mushrooms.
10. Cook for 1 minute and remove from heat.
11. Serve immediately on a bed of broccauli mash and a medley of
• You can add some double cream per serving to thicken the sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!