1. Coat a large pan with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add shallots and cook until soft.
2. In a bowl, dissolve arrowroot in 1/2 cup of chicken broth and set aside.
3. Add wine to shallots and bring to a boil. Cook until reduced by half. Add remaining chicken broth, return to a boil and reduce by half again.
4. Stir in arrowroot mixture.
5. Transfer to a food processor and blend until smooth.
6. Return sauce to pan and add lemon juice and lemongrass and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes until thick.
7. Strain out lemongrass and add dill.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (271g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 333 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.9g|
|Cholesterol 184mg||57 %|
|Sodium 173.8mg||6 %|
|Potassium 512.8mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.3g|
|Protein 45.9g||66 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 545
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!