1. In a bowl, combine the P.A.N. Pre-cooked White Cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until they double in volume. Add the sugar and continue to beat.
3. Gradually add the yogurt on low and beat until thoroughly combined.
4. Beat the dry ingredients into the mixture in three batches.
5. Beat in the butter until the mixture becomes creamy.
6. Preheat the waffle iron to medium-high and add the batter. Cook the waffles until golden.
7. Serve hot and drizzle with syrup. You can serve the waffles with butter, honey, syrup, jam or any other ingredient of your choice.
You can add bits of nuts, chocolate or fruit to the batter. You can substitute buttermilk for the yogurt.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (219g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 101 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 33.5mg||10 %|
|Sodium 1976.9mg||68 %|
|Potassium 413.1mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 12.5g|
|Protein 9.2g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 186
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!