1. Place sugar, Karo and water together and mix thoroughly.
2. Place on low heat and bring to a slow boil.
3. Add peanuts and cook until ingredients are golden brown.
4. Remove from heat and thoroughly mix in baking soda, salt, and vinegar.
5. Pour ingredients on to a long cookie sheet.
6. Let cool until the ingredients are brittle.
7. Break into the desired size pieces.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (343g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 333 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 261.1mg||9 %|
|Potassium 568.8mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 259g||76 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 251.9g|
|Protein 19.6g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1371
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.