1. crush graham crackers in food processor. Transfert to a med. bowl and add the butter (melted). Stir and press into a 13.75in x 4.25in tart pan. chill.
2. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Finely chop 3 oz. of chocolate, place it in a med. bowl. Place 1/2 cup cream in a small saucepan over med. heat, bring just to a boil. Poor over chopped chocolate, allow to sit for 5 mins. Whisk to combine. set med. bowl in ice bath whisk constantly until ganache is cool and just a spredable consistancy. Spred over the bottom of the crust. chill.
3. Combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetened condensed milk in the food processor; process until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
4. Whip 3/4 cup heavy cream to soft peaks. Add whipped cream to peanut butter mixture; whisk to combine.
5. Spoon mixture into prepared crust. chill for 2 hours.
6. To garnish Whip remaining cream (1/2 cup) to med peaks. You may add sugar to taste. Dollop whipped cream on tart and shave the remaining chocolate (1 oz.). sprinkle on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (176g)|
|Recipe Makes: 7|
|Calories from Fat: 609 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 67.6g||90 %|
|Saturated Fat 36g||180 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 160.7mg||49 %|
|Sodium 377.3mg||13 %|
|Potassium 370.8mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 37.9g|
|Protein 12.2g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 798
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!