1. Blend softened cream cheese and butter. Stir in flour, chill for about 1 hour.
2. Heat over to 325.
3. Roll dough into 24 1 inch balls and press into ungreased muffin tin. Forming small pie shells.
4. Beat egg, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, and salt together.
5. Add half of the pecans to the shells and fill with the sugar mixture until full. The add remaining pecans.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
7. Cool in pans then transfer to wire racks.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (36g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 24.1mg||7 %|
|Sodium 48.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 53mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 18.5g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 160
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.