1. Cook pasta according to directions in large pan
2. Drain well. Put pasta back in pan.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and mix well. Keep warm.
4. Meanwhile, cook chopped bacon in large skillet until almost done, draining grease as needed.
5. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Cook until bacon is done. Drain if needed.
6. Add wine to bacon. Cook 3-4 minutes or until wine has cooked off
7. Add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Heat through
8. Add tomato/bacon mixture to pasta. Mix well
9. Heat if necessary
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (269g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5|
|Calories from Fat: 403 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.7g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.4g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 109.6mg||34 %|
|Sodium 1395.7mg||48 %|
|Potassium 631.5mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 35.4g|
|Protein 21.8g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 641
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.