1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for a minute. Add the chile and garlic and cook, stirring, until the garlic becomes brown. This happens in less than a minute, don't burn the garlic, just brown it (this is a somewhat strong-tasting sauce).
3. Remove and discard the pepper and garlic and add the tomatoes. Cook, stirring, until the tomatoes begin to liquefy, about 5 minutes; add the rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cook another 5 minutes.
4 Salt the boiling water and cook the pasta.
5. When pasta begins to soften, stir the shrimp into the sauce - they need only to cook for 3 or 4 minutes - along with most of the parsley.
6. Drain the pasta when it is tender but still firm, then dress with the sauce and remaining parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (470g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 242 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.8g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.6g|
|Cholesterol 258.5mg||80 %|
|Sodium 343.1mg||12 %|
|Potassium 644.1mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 133.1g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 125.1g|
|Protein 57g||81 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1017
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.