- pour water into mixing bowl
- mix eggs thoroughly into water with a wooden spoon
- sift/pour flour into water/egg mixture while stirring until all flour is in the bowl
- slowly mix melted butter into the mixture
- the longer you mix the dough the fluffier the noodles/dumplings will be
- make crescent shaped noodles/dumplings of 1cm thickness using the tip of a tablespoon
- place the noodles as you are making them into salted boiling water and cook for 7-10 minutes
these noodles/dumplings can be served by themselves with butter or as a side dish for a main course.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (276g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 203 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.5g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 453.5mg||140 %|
|Sodium 227.2mg||8 %|
|Potassium 272.7mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.5g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 75.3g|
|Protein 23.3g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 615
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.