1. Mix 2 tablespoons Marsala and cornstarch in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Season the chops with salt and pepper and dredge in the flour.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and add the chops. Cook until well browned on both sides,
about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and tent.
4. Add the prosciutto to the pan and cook, stirring constantly, until browned, about 1 minute. Add the onion and cook, stirring often,
until it starts to soften and brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Deglaze with the remaining Marsala, oregano and 1 1/2 teaspoon chives. bring to a
boil, scraping up any browned bits. Add milk and reserved cornstarch mixture; adjust the heat to a simmer. Reduce the sauce slightly,
4 to 6 minutes.
5. Return the chops and juice to the pan and heat through. Serve with sauce and remaining chives.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (345g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 272 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.2g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g||49 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 142.3mg||44 %|
|Sodium 441.1mg||15 %|
|Potassium 935.1mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 12.8g|
|Protein 45.3g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 540
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.