1. Season Chops with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon EVOO in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add 2 chops and cook turning once. Repeat with the remaining chops.
3. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of EVOO and add the shallots and mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently until the mushrooms are
browned. 2 to 4 minutes.
4. Deglaze the pan with the wine and salt. Cook until the liquid is mostly evaporated, 1 to 3 minutes.
5. Stir in the half and half and herbs. Cook until bubbling about 1 minute: Serve the chops with the sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (135g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 135 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 14.9mg||5 %|
|Sodium 21.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 305.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 5.6g|
|Protein 3.5g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 172
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.