1) Start cooking the onion, tomato, pork and pork cube. Stir the mixture and add salt, potato and water. Keep stirring for about 5 minutes, you'll see the pork almost done.
2) Add the carrot, and keep cooking the mix around 8 minutes, finally add peas and sugar, keep it over heat for two more minutes and then let it cool down.
3) It's time to make the pastry. Combine flour, baking powder salt and butter.
4) Begin to rub the butter with the dry ingredients until get a crumbly mixture.
5) Add water and egg.
6) Knead until get a soft dough.
7) Make dough circles, add the filling in the middle and close t in a moon shape.
8) Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and cook the empanadas until golden and crisp
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (118g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0.1mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 184.8mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.8g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 28g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 156
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!