1. Cut pork diagonally into cutlets 1/4-inch thick or pound cutlets to thickness of 1/4-inch.
2. Heat Fry Pan on High (425) for about 1 minute and add cutlets.
3. Sear on sides, sealing in juices and brown for about 1 minute and 30 seconds per side.
4. Remove cutlets from pan.
5. Heat oil on Medium (275) heat and add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
6. In separate container, combine tomato paste, Marsala and red wine. Add mixture to pan.
7. Add mushrooms. Turn down to Medium-Low (175) heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
8. Return reserved cutlets to pan, and heat them through on Medium-Low (175) heat.
9. Before serving, sprinkle with parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (290g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 39 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.3g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 73.7mg||23 %|
|Sodium 103.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 583.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.1g|
|Protein 23.7g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 217
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.