Try this Potato Salad Tzapanos recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Boil potatoes in jackets until tender. Drain and cool
2. Cut carrots into large pieces, boil until tender. Drain and cool
3. Dice potatoes (1/2 inch) and coarsely chop carrots.
4. Combine potatoes and carrots in large bowl with remaining ingredients and blend.
5. Chill salad for several hours. Serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (280g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 641.7mg||22 %|
|Potassium 294.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 56
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.