1. Scrub the potatoes and simmer or steam them until tender, but still firm.
2. Drain and cool.
3. Slice the potatoes thin, as in making potato chips.
4. Combine with the hot cheese sauce in a baking pan.
5. Mix the bread crumbs and paprika and sprinkle over the potatoes. Drizzle the butter evenly over the top.
6. Bake at 350 F about 30 minutes, or until hot and browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (217g)|
|Recipe Makes: 25 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.3g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 4.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 66.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 589.6mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 25g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 146
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!