Heat a soup pot over medium heat.
- Add oil.
- When oil is hot, add onion. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, tomatoes or tomato sauce, black beans, pumpkin puree and corn.
- Stir to combine ingredients and bring soup to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and stir in cream, curry, cumin, cayenne and salt, to taste.
- Simmer 5 minutes, adjust seasonings and serve garnished with chopped chives.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (839g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 556 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 61.8g||82 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.2g||151 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 163mg||50 %|
|Sodium 15099.4mg||521 %|
|Potassium 2236.1mg||59 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 143.3g||42 %|
|Dietary Fiber 45.2g||181 %|
|Sugars, other 98.2g|
|Protein 48g||69 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1275
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!