1. Heat olive oil and butter in large sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Add garlic, sauté 2-3 minutes.
3. Add cherry tomatoes, sauté 2-3 minutes.
4. Add green onions, herbs, and salt and pepper.
5. Constantly shaking pan to mix, sauté mixture until half the tomatoes have burst, 5-7 minutes more.
6. Remove from heat immediately.
7. Toss over 1/2 pound favorite pasta.
8. Top with freshly grated cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (125g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 25.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 280.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 3.9g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 90
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!