1. Cook beef with all spices, olive oil and the cup of water.(cook until you see no more pink meat)
2. Dice your onion and green pepper and add it to mix, let cook down with beef. (5 min)
3. Add all tomatos (Cans), let cook down. (5 min)
4. Add all the rest of your ingredients. cook for 30 to 45 min. (if to thick add cup of water, if to thin and table spoon of corn flour.
5. Serve with cheese on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (246g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 151 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.8g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 53mg||16 %|
|Sodium 330.1mg||11 %|
|Potassium 597.9mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.3g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 10.7g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.