1. In large skillet, heat olive oil, add chopped chicken and cook until no longer pink.
2. Add onion and cook until transparent.
3. Add chilies, flour, cumin, garlic, and season all. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
4. Add beans and chicken broth, bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
5. Add chicken, cook until hot.
6. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (72g)|
|Recipe Makes: 7 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 33 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 37.6mg||12 %|
|Sodium 43.7mg||2 %|
|Potassium 176.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.7g|
|Protein 15.4g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 110
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!