1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Wash and drain quinoa in a fine mesh strainer 2-3 times.
3. Combine quinoa with 3 cups of water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for about 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
4. Meanwhile, saute onion for a few minutes, and cook broccoli in microwave for about 4 minutes.
5. Combine vegetables and spices in a mixing bowl, adding in hot, cooked quinoa, parmesan and 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
6. Mix well and press into an 8x8 baking dish, greased lightly with cooking spray or olive oil.
7. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese on top.
8. Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted on top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1115g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 297 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.1g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.3g|
|Cholesterol 45.7mg||14 %|
|Sodium 1447.5mg||50 %|
|Potassium 3660mg||96 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 219g||64 %|
|Dietary Fiber 36g||144 %|
|Sugars, other 183g|
|Protein 91.8g||131 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1500
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.