- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl
- Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center and add egg yolks, milk and butter
- Beat mixture into a smooth batter
- Whiok egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter
- You will need 1/2 a cup of batter for each waffle
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1718g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1729 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 192.1g||256 %|
|Saturated Fat 95.7g||479 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 58.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.9g|
|Cholesterol 3485.4mg||1072 %|
|Sodium 5622mg||194 %|
|Potassium 2147.9mg||57 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 237.9g||70 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 230.7g|
|Protein 141.7g||202 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3249
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!