soak raisins for 5 mins, then squeeze out liquid.
METHOD FOR BUNS
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixer, except butter and rasins.
2. Beat at medium speed until it form a dough and add in the butter.
3. Continue to beat until it form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover the dough and let it prove for 45-60mins.
5. Flatten the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead in the raisins.
6. Divide dough into about 55g each portion and rest for another 10mins.
7. Shape into round ball and arrange it on a greased tray.
8. Cover and leave to prove for 45mins until it doubled in size.
9. Preheat oven to 190C.
10.Brush surface with milk. Bake in a preheated oven for 10mins until buns are golden brown.
11.Remove buns from tin, brush surface with butter, cool on a wire rack.
Note: For even softer buns, add 1/2 tsp of bread improver or softener.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (591g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 418 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.4g||62 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.7g||128 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 285.8mg||88 %|
|Sodium 354.1mg||12 %|
|Potassium 1218.8mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 359.5g||106 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 347.5g|
|Protein 44.8g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2009
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!