1. Combine ground beef, 1 tsp. garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt, tomato juice, 2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce, and diced onion; mix well (don’t overwork the meat mixture). Shape mixture into four ¼- ½-inch thick oval patties.
2. Heat large heavy non-stick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until hot (if pan is not heavy, use medium heat.)
3. Place patties into skillet as they are formed; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Transfer to plate. Pour off drippings.
4. Melt butter in skillet; add mushrooms. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Add the burgundy, and the remaining Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder; cook one minute. Add sliced onions and gravy; mix well.
5. Return patties to skillet covering with gravy; simmer uncovered over medium heat 2 minutes for medium or until desired doneness, turning meat and stirring sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (289g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 301 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.5g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.3g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 105.5mg||32 %|
|Sodium 873.8mg||30 %|
|Potassium 605.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 11.1g|
|Protein 23.8g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 450
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.