1. Spread paste over lamb or pork.
2. Preheat oven to 160-180°C.
3. Put aluminium foil on bottom of roasting pan (don't wrap!).
4. Steam some veggies and baby potatoes (over steamer or in microwave) for three minutes.
5. Put potatoes into roasting pan with lamb and bake for 90 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 141.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 14.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!