Preheat oven to 450 F.
(You can trim broccoli stems and roast them with the florets; peel and cut into 1/4 inch thick pieces if you're cooking the stems.)
1. Cut broccoli into pieces about 2 inches long. Then cut through stems just to where florets start, and break apart so broccoli is in same-sized pieces.
2. Place broccoli in plastic mixing bowl and toss well with olive oil, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
3. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet and roast 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, stir and continue roasting 5 minutes more, or until broccoli is tender-crisp and slightly browned on the edges.
5. While broccoli roasts, toast sesame seeds in a dry pan over very high heat for 30-60 seconds.
6. When broccoli is done, put it back into plastic bowl, dump in sesame seeds, and toss again. Serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (491g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 282 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.3g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 405.2mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1472.7mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.8g||51 %|
|Sugars, other 18.6g|
|Protein 14.9g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 426
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.