Try this Sage Turkey Meat Loaves with Onion and Cider Gravy recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
For the Meat Loaves:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 6 equal portions, shaping each into an oval-shaped loaf. Place loaves on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in center register 165 degrees.
3. While meat loaves bake, prepare onion cider gravy. Serve meat loaves with gravy.
For Onion and Cider Gravy:
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion. Cook 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
2. While onion cooks, bring cider and broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; boil 23 minuts or until reduced to 1 cup. Combine cornstarch, water and salt; add to reduced cider mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk. Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Stir in onion.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (273g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 55 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.1g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 79.1mg||24 %|
|Sodium 483.1mg||17 %|
|Potassium 536.7mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 17.7g|
|Protein 27.7g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 248
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.