* Cook scallops and garlic in 1/4 cup butter until done. Keep warm.
* Combine softened butter, parsley and basil. Blend in pepper and cream cheese. Stir in boiling water and mix well. Keep warm over a bowl of hot water.
* Cook pasta and drain.
* Toss scallop mixture into pasta. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup grated cheese and toss.
* Pour cream cheese mixture over pasta and toss until well coated.
* Place pasta onto serving dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Notes: This recipe comes together quickly and all at once. It also gets cold very quickly, so have dinner guests ready before serving.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (175g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 333 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 22g||110 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 151.8mg||47 %|
|Sodium 772.6mg||27 %|
|Potassium 460mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 29.1g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 462
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.