1. For the bream, place the fish fillets in a bowl, squeeze over the lemon juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic, capers and anchovy fillets and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, until the anchovies have dissolved.
3. Add half of the wine and simmer until it has evaporated, then add the tomatoes, squashing them slightly.
4. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and cook for 5 minutes, then add the olives and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes.
5. Place the fish in an ovenproof dish and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the parsley, the remaining white wine, the sauce and a drizzle of olive oil and the oregano and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, removing the foil halfway through cooking.
6. Meanwhile, make the salad. Whisk the olive oil and vinegar together with the garlic and mint in a small bowl and set aside.
7. Trim the ends of the courgette and, with a potato peeler or mandolin, slice them length ways into wafer-thin slices.
8. Add the courgettes slices to the dressing, mix well and leave to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
9. Mix the rocket with the courgettes and place on serving plates. when the fish is cooked, let it rest for one minute then serve alongside the salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (222g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 381 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.4g||57 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 30.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 3.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 409mg||14 %|
|Potassium 311.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 9.2g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 436
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.