Note: You can make a graham cracker crust by mixing 1 inner package of graham crackers, crushed, with 6 tablespoons melted butter in a pie tin or cake pan, or just use a prepared crust.
1. Into the crust pour enough chocolate chips to cover about half the bottom; distribute evenly.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes until chocolate chips are softened. Spread with a spatula into an even layer. Chill.
3. Prepare pudding using pie filling directions on box. (I used 1 small box and about the half the milk called for in the pudding recipe, mixed by machine for 1 minute.) Should be thick and creamy. Spread over chocolate crust. Chill until set.
4. Melt marshmallows in microwave about 30 seconds. (Be careful, they expand when heated!) Stir in about 10 drops of Liquid Smoke. Spread over pudding. Decorate with mini marshmallows and/or chocolate chips if desired.
5. Turn oven on to broil. Put pie on top oven rack under flame for 30 seconds or just until topping begins to smoke. Turn pie to brown evenly.
6. Serve warmed or chilled.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.4g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 1.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 108.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 50.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 16g|
|Protein 1.8g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 130
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!