1) Preheat oven to 350º
2) Combine flour, 1 cup ground graham cracker, baking powder and salt in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
4) Add in vanilla and then one egg at at time.
5) Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows.
6) Spray 13x9" baking pan with cooking spray and sprinkle remaining ground graham crackers, shaking gently to coat evenly.
7) Drop blobs of dough onto into the baking pan and gently flatten dough over the layer of graham cracker. A cooking-spray-coated spatula does this well.
8) sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over, and press remaining marshmallows into, the surface of the dough.
9) Chill in freezer for at least 1 hour or overnight. *Because of this step I recommend not using a glass baking pan, as it could break when it hits the oven.
10) Bake for 25-30 minutes.
11) Cool completely then cut into bars.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 32.9mg||10 %|
|Sodium 1810.6mg||62 %|
|Potassium 57.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 27.9g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 193
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!