1. Lightly oil an 8 x 8 pan. Wipe of excess.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over water to soften.
3. In a medium pot, bring the milk and sugar to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4. Remove from heat and add the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
5. Add the extract and transfer to a blender. Blend on high until foamy.
6. Pour into the prepared pan and put in the freezer for 15 minutes to set the froth. Transfer to the fridge and cool for 2 hours until set.
7. Cut into 1 " squares and garnish with choice of fruit. Berries are nice.
Fun project for kids.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0.8mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3122.7mg||108 %|
|Potassium 68.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 20
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!