1. Clean and prepare all produce.
2. Heat up oil and soy sauce in soup pot and add mushrooms to saute until soft and fragrant. Meanwhile, bring vegetable broth to a boil and slice beef thinly to set aside.
3. Add Soba noodles to vegetable broth, stirring until broth is soaked in and noodles are completely cooked. Add garlic, ginger and lime zest to soup pot and stir for about 40 seconds before adding pho bo broth bouillon and 6 cups of water and bring to a boil.
4. Strain and rinse noodles and distribute evenly into bowls. Bring pho broth down to a simmer and add slices of beef. Let beef sit in broth for approximately 30 seconds - 1 minute (depending on how cooked you like your steak cooked) before ladling beef and broth over bowls of noodles.
5. Top each bowl with onion, zucchini, flax seeds, fresh parsley, basil and cilantro, and Sriracha to taste. Serve with chop sticks and soup spoon and enjoy!
Add jalapenos, bean sprouts, a boiled egg, or other veggies to make more filling!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (553g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 262 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.1g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 134.4mg||41 %|
|Sodium 381.5mg||13 %|
|Potassium 1596.4mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 80.3g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 72.1g|
|Protein 40.8g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 734
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!