1. Preheat the waffle iron and lightly coat with expeller pressed coconutoil.
2. Sift sprouted flour, baking powder and sea salt together in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, beat eggs yolks and whole sweetener of choice untilthoroughly mixed. Add vanilla, melted butter and milk and combine with awhisk.
4. A few ladles at a time, add the liquid mixture to the flour and whiskuntil just blended being careful not to over mix.
5. In a third bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of sea salt until softpeaks form.
6. Gently fold in the whipped egg whites into the batter being very carefulnot to over mix.
7. Ladle just enough batter to just cover the grid of the waffle iron. Close the waffle iron lid and cook until light brown.
Nutrition (calculated from recipe ingredients)---------------------------------------------- Calories: 648 Calories From Fat: 373 Total Fat: 41.2g Cholesterol: 1692mg Sodium: 22432.4mg Potassium: 542.2mg Carbohydrates: 13.2g Fiber: 1.4g Sugar: 3.6g Protein: 51.8g
Recipe Author: Sarah, The Healthy Home Economist
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (-2585g)|
|Recipe Makes: -1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: -6203 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat -571.3g||-762 %|
|Saturated Fat -297.7g||-1488 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat -172.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat -41.3g|
|Cholesterol -9449.2mg||-2907 %|
|Sodium -7210.6mg||-249 %|
|Potassium -2970.1mg||-78 %|
|Total Carbohydrate -21.7g||-6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other -21.7g|
|Protein -259.4g||-371 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!