1. Preheat oven to "180 degrees"
2. Heat olive oil in frying pan
3. Coat cubed steak in flour add to frying pan until browned then put into a casserole dish.
4. Add onion to the same oil in the pan and cook until tender then add garlic then cook for a further 1 min add to steak.
5. Add carrot and mushrooms to the casserole dish and season.
6. Pour in beef stock and wine then cook in the oven for 2 hrs stirring every half hour.
7. Once the beef mix is ready grease a oven dish 40cm by 30 cm and line the bottom and sides with pastry.
8. Add filling to the tray top with cheese cover the top with pastry glaze and put in the oven to cook at "220 degrees" until pastry has browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1166g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 546 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 60.7g||81 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.7g||154 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 205mg||63 %|
|Sodium 1967.7mg||68 %|
|Potassium 2445mg||64 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.2g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 52.1g|
|Protein 91.4g||131 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1172
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.