- Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl and set aside at least 15 min
- Heat Oil in large sauce pan on medium-high heat
- Add pork and bown lightly
- Add Mushroom, Celery, and Carrots
- Stir-fry till softened and browned
- Add broth and green onion and bring to boil
- In small bowl combine rice vinegar and cornstarch into thin paste as to pan
- Stiring constantly boil for 1 min till lightly thickened
- Lightly beat 1 egg and add drizzle into swirling soup.
- Season with red pepper to taste, serve immediatly
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (406g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 101 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 82.8mg||25 %|
|Sodium 1323.9mg||46 %|
|Potassium 462mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 4g|
|Protein 16.9g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.