1. Heat oven to 350 F degrees (325 F degrees for dark or nonstick pans).
2. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
3. Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes, substituting soda for the water and using oil and egg whites.
4. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack.
5. Cool completely; about 30 minutes.
6. Stir 1 or 2 drops food coloring into frosting.
7. Frost cupcakes.
8, In small resealable food-storage plastic bag, place sprinkles and 1 drop food color; seal bag.
9. Gently shake and massage sprinkles until mixture is various shades of pink; sprinkle around edges of frosted cupcakes.
10. Garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (64g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 39 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 180.7mg||6 %|
|Potassium 89.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 17.3g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 124
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!