Try this Strawberry-Chocolate Lover's Pie recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Prepare and bake the 9 in pie shell. Let cool on a wire rack
2. In a heavy, small saucepan, melt the semisweet chocolate and the butter over low heat, stirring occasionally. Spread the chocolate mixture evenly over the bottom and sides of the prepared pie shell.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat together the 2 packages of cream cheese, the sour cream, sugar and vanilla till smooth. Spread evenly in pie shell. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
4. Before serving, arrange berries, hulled end down, over firm cream cheese-and- sour cream filling.
5. In another small saucepan, heat the strawberry jam till just melted. Add some water till thin. Drizzle over the arranged strawberries in the pie. Drizzle the strawberries with melted chocolate, if you like. Store the pie in the refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (25g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 31 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 8.7mg||3 %|
|Sodium 23mg||1 %|
|Potassium 37.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 65
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.