1. Boil potatoes till softened, set aside.
2. Fry sausage over medium heat till heated through, set aside.
3. In large saucepan melt butter.
4. Add flour and stir till smooth.
5. Add milk and bring to a boil stirring constantly till thickened.
6. Add: dill weed, salt, pepper, corn, cooked potatoes, & cooked sausage.
7. Let simmer till corn is heated.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (206g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 187 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.8g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 56.5mg||17 %|
|Sodium 68.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 292.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 17.7g|
|Protein 6.9g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 284
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.