1. Rinse shrimp and marinate in water, salt, white pepper, and chili-garlic paste for 30 minutes.
2. Dredge in flour and deep-fry until crispy. Set aside.
3. In another pan, heat chili sauce until bubbling.
4. Glaze shrimps in bubbling hot chili sauce.
5. Add adobong mani and continue glazing.
6. Remove from heat when shrimps are thoroughly glazed.
7. Sprinkle with spring onions and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (170g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 109 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.1g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 30.5mg||9 %|
|Sodium 6465.6mg||223 %|
|Potassium 489.5mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 31g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 281
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!