1. Place almonds in zip-top bag and crush using meat mallet (or rolling pin) until the size of coarse breadcrumbs.
2. Add chili powder, paprika and garlic pepper and shake to mix.
3. Preheat large saute pan on medium 2-3 minutes.
4. Coat salmon with cooking spray and place in zip-top bag.
5. Seal bag and shake (or press with fingertips) to evenly coat salmon.
6. Remove pan from heat and coat with cooking spray.
7. Add salmon and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until 145ºF and fish flakes easily.
8. Remove salmon from pan.
9. Add syrup and soy sauce to pan and cook 1-2 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken.
10. Serve sauce over salmon.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (17g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 77.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 153.3mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 61
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.