Can be assembled up to 2 days in advance of baking or baked 2 days in advance and reheated.
1. Whip cream cheese with just enough cream to make it spreadable.
2. Preheat oven tho 375F. Put cream in a pot and heat until hot.
3. Layer potato and cheese (be sure to end with a cheese layer) on a brain or similar oven proof dish; sprinkle every patio layer with a bit of salt, pepper and Thyme. Pour on enough hot cream to come about 3/4 of the way up.
4. Pkt in the oven and cook undisturbed, until the potatoes are tender (a t jin blade knife will piece them with no resistance) and the top is nicely browned, 45-50 minutes.
5. Serve immediately or keep warm in oven for up to 30 minutes... But also tares good cold.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (440g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 345 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.4g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.7g||113 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 122.7mg||38 %|
|Sodium 445.4mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1048.8mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.9g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 47.9g|
|Protein 13.4g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 608
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!