Smashed Sweet Potatoes
1. Peel and cut sweet potatoes into cubes
2. Boil sweet potatoes until soft
3. Mash sweet potatoes
4. Add Butter, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, and maple syrup
5. For a creamier texture, blend with stick mixer or hand mixer.
1. Chop pecans
2. Mix with additional 1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Spoon mashed sweet potatoes into a 2.5 quart casserole dish.
2. Top with pecan crumble.
3. Add miniature marshmallows.
4. Bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees or until marshmallows are golden brown and crispy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (148g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 192 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.3g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 30.4mg||9 %|
|Sodium 141mg||5 %|
|Potassium 418.3mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 38.7g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 362
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!