1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C ( 160 degree Fan)
2. Arrange the cubed peaches in a baking dish.
3. Rub the butter into the flour and stir in the ground almonds and brown sugar.
4. Take a handful of the toppings and squeeze it into a clump, then crumble it over the fruit.
5. Repeat with the rest of e crumble mixture then bake for 40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (39g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 164 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.3g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 40.7mg||13 %|
|Sodium 112.9mg||4 %|
|Potassium 65mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 14.3g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 223
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!