Try this Taco grande recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. preheat oven to 350° spray bottom of pan with vegetable oil
2. Cooked turkey until no longer pink
3. Add taco mix and amount of water directed on package. Continue cooking according to package directions. Remove pan from heat. Stir in 1 cup of salsa
4. Arrange four tortillas in the bottom of pan
5. Spoon turkey mixture evenly over to tortillas. Sprinkle with one cup of cheese. Slice green onion. Sprinkle half green onion over cheese
6. Top with remaining 4 tortillas. Press tortillas down over filling. Spread remaining salsa over tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
7. Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand five minutes
8. Chopped lettuce into thin strands. Serves taco wedges over lettuce and top with sour cream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (407g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 226 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.2g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 41.1mg||13 %|
|Sodium 1987.9mg||69 %|
|Potassium 808.4mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 150.8g||44 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||42 %|
|Sugars, other 140.4g|
|Protein 37.2g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 985
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.