To make the sauce:
1. Combine ingredients in pan
2. raise to a boil
3. simmer for a few minutes.
4. Sauce gels after sitting
5. If using fruit, reduce to a compote
6. Ratio is ~1:2 sugar and soy sauce
Making the wings:
1. Line pan with foil
2. Place wings in pan
3. Spread half of the homemade sauce over the wings
4. Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
5. Remove, flip, and put remaining sauce on the other side.
6. Continue baking for 20 minutes
7. Remove, spread half the bottled sauce, flip, then spread the rest
8. Bake for 10 more minutes
9. Broil for a few minutes until coating is bubbly and slightly charred
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (741g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 359 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.9g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g||56 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.5g|
|Cholesterol 192.5mg||59 %|
|Sodium 182.5mg||6 %|
|Potassium 390.8mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 37.5g|
|Protein 45.8g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 700
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!