1. Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup of juice.
2. Stir together teriyaki sauce and reserved pineapple juice in small bowl.
3. Mix together turkey, ginger, bread crumbs and 1/4 cup of the teriyaki mixture.
4. Shape into 8 patties.
5. Grill patties, brushing with remaining teriyaki mixture, until brown and cooked through.
6. Place pineapple slices on grill and cook until a light golden brown.
7. Serve burgers on buns with cheese and pineapple.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (138g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 73.7mg||23 %|
|Sodium 818.8mg||28 %|
|Potassium 390.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.4g|
|Protein 26.7g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 178
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.