1. Heat oven to 400. Line (15x10x1") 2 pans with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix ingredients until bleended; shap into 32 (1 1/2") balls, using 1/4 cup for each.
2. Place 16 meatballs in each prepared pan. Bake 16-18 min. or until done (160 degrees)
3. Combine half the meatballs with Tomato - Basil Cream Sauce or Creamy Brown Gravy. Cool remaining meatballs; freeze for later use.
Tomato-Basil Cream Sauce:
1. Mix 1 jar (14 oz) spaghetti sauce, 2 oz. cubed Pliladelphia cream cheese and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil in large skillet; cook on medium-low heat 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add 16 hot meatballs; stir to evenly coat. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Kraft grated parmesan cheese before serving. (makes 4 servings, 4 meatballs and 1/3 cup sauce each)
Creamy Brown Gravy:
1. Mix 1 jar (12 oz) beef gravy, 1/2 cup Breakstone's or Knudsen sour cream and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley in large skillet; cook on medium-low heat 3 min.or until heathed through, stirring occasionally. Add 16 hot meatballs; stir to evenly coat (makes 4 servings, 4 meatballs and 1/3 cup sauce each)
Loosely pack cooled meatballs in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Lay bags flat in the freezer so meatballs freeze individually. Store up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator several hours before using as desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (161g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 94 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.5g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 136.1mg||42 %|
|Sodium 2980.8mg||103 %|
|Potassium 385.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 23.1g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!