- Mix Water with cinnamon and other seasonings.
- Mix Flaxseeds into flavored water.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Spread a thin layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 275° for 50-60 minutes , rotating frequently.
- Optional: add raisins, nuts and other drive fruits of your choice in the last 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (143g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 319 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.4g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 24.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 27.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 682.9mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.9g||92 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 15.4g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 449
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!