Quick-and-healthy, low-carb, and one-pot, our eggscellent spin on the viral TikTok Baked Feta recipe will become a staple in your house.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. In a large skillet, combine tomatoes, shallots, garlic, and season generously with salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, cumin, and paprika. Toss to combine.
2. In the center of the tomato mixture, place a block of feta and drizzle everything with olive oil to coat.
3. Bake for 30 minutes, until tomatoes are just beginning to implode and feta is beginning to turn golden in color.
4. Remove skillet from the oven and briefly stir to combine. Gently crack six eggs over the mixture and return the skillet to the oven and broil on high until eggs just begin to set, about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with naan and your favorite hot sauce (optional)?.
For a quick and hearty meal, we recommend serving with warm naan, a dollop of Greek yoghurt, and a generous dousing of your favorite hot sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (192g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 139 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.5g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 634.5mg||195 %|
|Sodium 216.5mg||7 %|
|Potassium 392.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 9.1g|
|Protein 20.4g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 255
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.