1. Cut the Hardwood Smoked Bacon into 2" strips, and cook in a skillet.
2. Prepare slow cooker by coating it with olive oil.
3. Place half of the onion rings on the bottom of the slow cooker, and add 4 pieces of the bacon.
4. Place 2 of the Pork Chops over top the onion slices and bacon. Sprinkle 1/2 of the dry spice mixture over the two pork chops.
5. Add the remaining onion slices and bacon, and place the other two pork chops and top of the onion slices and bacon. Sprinkle the remaining dry spice mixture over the pork chops.
6. Pour the Apple Cider Vinegar around the pork chops.
7. Pour the Maple Syrup and Pancake Syrup over the pork chops.
7. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
Keep it simple following the preparation notes, and your Tony's Center Cut Pork Chops - Slow Cooked will be perfect !
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (117g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 11.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 151.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.1g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 14.6g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 71
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!